Sunday, November 13, 2022

When Urbanization Runs Into Work Stoppage

So I was cruising along making progress on clearing out the Battletech miniatures backlogged but that seems to have run into a wall while I wait to get some needed stuff. I got the other mechs being added to the Ozawa Urban Defense Brigade started on basing with the trim painted, sand added, ... and I'm out of black wash ... Fine, Black Wash is ordered and will be arriving towards the end of the week. So now on to converting the four new Zyclops figures into counts as Ostsols ... and I don't have any more of the bits needed to match the lasers on the torsos so now I have those bits ordered which will be here in a week or so. So then I got out the two partially painted Star Wars vehicles that I got to use for dropships in Battletech and finished painting them. Success, we have something off of the list completed.
With the OUDB stuck to a standstill while waiting for things to arrive, I'll be working on some of the clan mechs to add to my Clan Ghost Bear forces. I had hoped to finish one group of mechs before moving on to more but I want to keep making progress before something happens to knock me out of the mood to get this accomplished. So that's all for now and I should have a post up towards the end of the week on what's been done with the Ghost Bears. Thanks for coming by and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment