Thursday, November 3, 2022

Continued Urbanization

So here we are with an update for the Ozawa Urban Defense Brigade. I've started the basing of all the Urbanmechs with the trim painted around all the bases. I've also added 4 Panthers, 3 Grasshoppers, and a Kintaro to the force as well from the Arkab force I started but never really got going. This adds some more mechs with jump capability with is nice for urban defense. 8 Goblins were folded into the force as well for their nice close range support ability and infantry capacity. They should back up the force well.
I've also made progress on the Lightyear figures I picked up. The two robots are now based and painted. I added a couple bits to show as lasers on the torsos of the models. As to the two Drop Pods, I've got them based and started painting them but need to decide on what color to paint the rest of them. I don't want to make them useable by only one force so might go with another metal color to offset the Vallejo Oily Steel that I have used already.
So that's the progess so far and I'm going to try to keep working on them this weekend. Trying to get a good push in to clear out the backlog of Battletech miniatures and get everything either in a force or slated to be parted with. That's all for now and I'll see you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment