Sunday, November 20, 2022

Progress in Urbanization

So we have some more progress with the Ozawa Urban Defense Brigade finally. With some new black wash that I had run out of, I was able to finish basing the last batch of battlemechs I was working on. I still need to base 4 more mechs that are painted for the unit (Battlemaster, 2 Zeus, and Highlander). I also have another batch of mechs to add to the unit with a pair of Griffins to join the two Wolverines to finish a lance, a Dervish and 3 Centurians to form a lance, a Hatchetman to join the 3 Firestarters to finish a lance, and then a pair of Valkyries that need two mechs to join them to form a lance.
The last picture is of the entire force so far and I'm pleased with how it's coming out so far. If I add any more past the current models in hand, I'll have to figure out another shelf to fit it on. So that is where it all stands at the moment though with the holiday coming up, my mother's birthday as well as my own over the next couple weeks, it'll most likely be a couple weeks before any more progress is posted. I'll see you all next time and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I Can't help but comparatively ponder my next post which features just a single Urbie..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but you put more paint and color variations and basing components into your single minis than I do in entire units. So it's not really comparable.

      Delete