Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Expanding Urbanization

Alright, the productivity has continued and I've made some more progress on the Ozawa Urban Defense Brigade force. All the Urbanmechs have been based so I now have a full battalion of Urbanmechs (including a command lance) for thirty total painted and based Urbanmechs. I also have four Javelin light mechs, three Firestarter light mechs, six SRM Carriers, two Rommel/Patton Tanks, and four Maxim Hover Transports in progress as well as they're being base coated. I've picked up two more of the Lightyear Zyclops/DropPods sets and am looking to get one more. That will let me have two lances worth of assault pods and two full lances of counts as Ostsols as well. I'll be working on these later in the week.
So that's the progress so far. I'm pleased that I've been able to stay focused on clearing out the backlog of miniatures that need to be finished and as soon as the items for the Ozawa force are done, I'm going to start on the rest of the pile of mechs that need a home unit. Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment