Saturday, February 24, 2024

Lazy Eights Close To Finished

So despite it being quite a busy week, I've managed to get a couple lances of vehicles finished for my Lazy Eights mercenaries. 2 Skulkers, 2 Packrats, and 4 Pegasus give a good reconnaisance force to the mercs. I still have 2 Alacorns and 2 Schreks to finish. The desert sand with dead trees basing theme was conntiued for the light vehicles. I don't plan on basing the last 4 as they pretty much entirely cover a hexbase and there is no room to do anything else. That will put the unit at 2 full companies and will be done unless I come across some other loose mechs or vehicles needing a home as I clear the deck in preparation for the Kickstarter arriving.
I've also been eBaying some of the mechs from my old ELH regiment. These have all been mechs that I don't really care for or have odd scaling to them. Like the long legged Catapults, a long legged Locust, and the 5 Long Toms, as well as a few others. That's all for now and I'll be aiming for another update around next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment