Sunday, April 25, 2021

Continued Progress

 So over the past week I've finished the last seven mechs to re-complete my 21st Striker Regiment of the Eridani Light Horse.  This brings me back to just needing to talk someone into applying decals to 95% of them and still figuring out a way that I like to base the aerospace fighters.  So back to a place where I'm happier with the regiment than I was before I did the reshuffle with it.  All the Assassins and Ravens are out of it as well as most of the Jenners, Commandos, Panthers, and Centurions.  There are still some of the later but much fewer than there were before.  This let me get a lot of the newer Kickstarter and plastic starter box mechs into the force as well as some nicely detailed Shapeways mechs.

So here are some overview pics of the entire regiment now that it's filled back up.


Regimental Command Company and 3rd Striker Battalion

5th Striker Battalion

7th Striker Battalion

1st Armored Infantry Battalion

Next up we have the test model for the Urban(ies) Defense Force. 

I think I'm happy with the results.  Just a black primer coat then a dry brush layer of a dull metallic silver and lastly picking out a few small details in red to break up the dark.  For the base I just went with a plain gray concrete look to complete that urban environment feel for it.

So that's all for now and I'll give it a bit of time to see what input I get back on the test model before starting to roll out the rest of the unit.  Have a great time all and I'll see you next time!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah I've been debating on what color scheme to put onto my KS Urbie...

    ReplyDelete