Saturday, March 2, 2024

Mechanized March

So since there seems to be something for every month, I'll be doing my own for Battletech hence Mechanized March. To start off I've finished the last lance of tanks for my Lazy Eights. The two Schreks and two Alacorns make a nice support element for the maneuver portion of the unit. I think this is a nice flexible force able to scout, skirmish, and still have the firepower for a battle.
And then I'm starting the support side of my new Eridani Light Horse unit. There is a lance of coolant trucks, two lances of APCs, and then a small horde of infantry. I made the mistake of attaching some to bases before painting then got wiser about it for the rest of them. Previously I've used a pair of small Micro Armor APCs per hexbase to represent transports, but they don't stay on the bases as well and are a pain to deal with, so I'm going with larger vehicles this time around.
That's all for this first update and I'll see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment